In a time of uncertainty we want to communicate to you that Modern Domestic has made every effort to make our shops a safe and welcoming place.
- It is a priority to keep our retail, classroom tools/spaces, sewing machines, door handles, computers, and counter tops clean.
- We ask regular and thorough hand washing of staff and customers upon arrival, before classroom use, and throughout your time at the shop.
We Will Remain Open:
- Our NE Alberta St and Lake Oswego shops will remain open daily 10-6 while keeping up to date on the state of Oregon’s policies and recommendations.
- All classes are scheduled as planned. Small group classes are safe and comfortable in our spacious studios.
- If you feel under the weather or have been close to anyone who is sick we ask you to stay home.
Shop In-Store, By Phone, or Online:
Supporting local shops is especially important at this time. Thank you for your support and your care for what we do! As a small business we want to continue to support our creative community. Here are ways you can be a part of our healthy community:
- 20% – 40% off precuts bundles and quilt kits!
- Purchase a gift card for future visits
- MD Classroom Sale is still going strong! We have ONE 475 QE and ONE 570 QE, along with 590’s and L460’s.
- Don’t see something online? Give us a call and we can process your order by phone. 503-808-9910
- Curbside shopping pick-up is available.
- While we remain open our service center will happily clean, oil, and adjust your sewing machine. Turn around time is 10–14 days. Learn more about our machine service options.
- Curbside pick-up or drop-off is available. Call for details.
- Modern Domestic will happily apply your class credit to future purchases or issue a refund. Please refer to our Class Cancellation Policy or call us directly if you have concerns.
- Projects can always be completed in the studio at no charge on a later date at your convenience.
Thank you for being a part of our community! We value your health, and the health of our staff and family members.
Thanks so much,
MD Team 💕