Around here, we’re all for making the most of whatever workspace you’re in. And in the spirit of spring cleaning, why not take a little time this week to get yourself on the right track. Some things I like to do are–
- Replace your rotary blade.
- Change your sewing machine needle.
- Purge your stash. Plan a swap with friends!
- Organize your thread. Thread racks allow you to see everything at once and you can group colors together.
- Sharpen scissors. We can do that for you here.
- Bring your machine in for service and use this coupon for an unbelievable value!
- If your machine has been serviced recently, perhaps it’s time for a little DIY attention. Check out this preventative machine maintenance article on Threads.
- Corral those bobbins so they’re easy to see and use.
- Throw away any bent straight pins. Or splurge and get yourself new ones. You’ll wonder why you waited so long.
One Response to “Spring Cleaning: Your Workspace”
I am ready to go now!