New classes are coming and the schedule is full of returning favorties! We are always so excited to see what is new from our teachers. We got sneak peaks back in December, chatting about ideas with them, but to share their new ideas and classes with you all is a great part of our planning. The finished samples are starting to arrive, so this won’t be the last of the class posts here and via email!
- Amy has the lovely Painted Portrait Tunic class up and ready for you to jump on!
- Daniela is back with her Sewing with Japanese Patterns class.
- Our Meredith has revived the manly and cool Negroni Shirt.
- Hems in a Hurry is back after a long break.
- For the more advanced sewists out there who are ready to take their skills to the next level, there are sessions of both Draping I and Flat Pattern 101 coming up.
- There are many sessions of favorite classes for beginners and beyond. Erica has both the Colette Peony Dress and the Amazing Fit Dress, as well as her darling scarf and Midtown Trench.
- Meredith and Erica will help you gain confidence in sewing knits in Serger Basics, Leggings, Knit Cardigan and the T-Shirt classes.
- You can learn to applique, quilt, and much more as the long days of winter continue. Treat yourself to some fun, learn something new, and embrace the fun of sewing!
Many of you received gift certificates over the last month or so, and classes are such a great way to use them. To sign up for a class with a gift certificate, be sure to give us a call or come by. Otherwise, you can sign up online. Also, be sure you remember your supplies! There are supply lists attached to each class description, and you get 10% off your class supplies here and at Bolt as well!