New classes are coming and the schedule is full of returning favorties! We are always so excited to see what is new from our teachers. We get sneak peaks back in December, and chat about ideas with them, but to share their new ideas and classes with you all is a great part of our planning. The finished samples are starting to arrive, so this won’t be the last of the class posts her and via email!
- Amy has the lovely Painted Portrait Tunic class up and ready for you to jump on!
- Daniela is back with her Sewing with Japanese Patterns Class.
- Our Meredith has revived the manly and cool Negroni Shirt.
- Hems in a Hurry is back after a long break.
- Nicole is going to inspire many little bunnies with her Smocked Pinafore Dress class.
- For the more advanced sewisits out there, ready to take their skills to the next level, there are sessions of both Draping I and Flat Pattern 101 up.
- And as always, there are many sessions of favorite classes for beginners and beyond. Erica has both the Colette Peony dress and the Amazing fit dress, as well as her darling scarf and Midtown Trench.
- Meredith and Erica will help you gain confidence with knits in Serger basics, leggings, Knit Cardigan and the T-Shirt classes.
- You can learn to applique, quilt, and much more as the long days of winter continue. Treat yourself to some fun, learn something new, and embrace the fun of sewing!