Get loads of practice seaming on the serger with this easy knit skirt! 8 panels come together to create a trumpet, gored summer staple. Gain some experience working with knit fabric, see how elastic can go into a garment without a casing and learn finishing with a twin needle.
Supply List for Easy Knit Skirt
- PATTERN REQUIRED Jalie 2681 (Available at Modern Domestic)
- 1 5/8 yd of jersey knit fabric 50″ wide (pre-washed)
- 4 spools of coordinating serger thread (Available at Modern Domestic)
- Stretch Twin Needle sz. 2.5 (Available at Modern Domestic)
- 1 1/8 yd of 1″ or 1.5″ knit elastic, white or black (Available at Modern Domestic)
- Swedish Tracing Paper (Available at Modern Domestic)
All students are eligible for a 10% discount on class supplies at Modern Domestic or Bolt Fabric Boutique, with receipt from class registration.