Learn to make this easy and adorable wrap dress! This dress is so flattering and versatile you’ll want to make at least one for every season. Make a dressier version with silk or rayon crepe, or keep it casual with cotton lawn or linen. The dress wraps in back and has cap sleeves. In this class you’ll learn how to sew side-seam pockets, attach sleeve and neckline facings, and finish edges using a serger. There are two versions of this dress: choose either Version 1, which has a rounded neckline or Version 2, which has a sweetheart neckline and waist ties in contrasting fabric.
Supply List for Colette Crepe Wrap Dress
- Pattern Required: Collette Pattern: Crepe, No. 1013 (available at Modern Domestic)
- Fabric in yardage required for size and version desired, prewashed (Note that there are two versions of this dress: Version 1 has a rounded neckline and Version 2 has a sweetheart neckline and waist ties in contrasting fabric.)
- Swedish Tracing Paper (available at Modern Domestic)
- Thread to match (available at Modern Domestic)
- 1 yard lightweight fusible interfacing (available at Modern Domestic)
All students are eligible for a 10% discount on class supplies at Modern Domestic or Bolt Fabric Boutique, with receipt from class registration.