Use this class to learn to make your own circle skirt pattern and sew it up in your favorite fabric for a flirty summer wardrobe staple. As the pattern designer, you’ll have the option of adding pockets, trim, a shaped waistband, and so much more!
Supply List for Classic Circle Skirt
- Swedish Tracing Paper*
- 4 yards of 60″ wide woven fabric. Consider medium weight cotton, twill, denim, dupioni, taffeta, and linen. PLEASE PREWASH AND IRON.
- Optional–Lining, 4 yds in widest width available (45″ is suitable)
- 1/2 yd of fusible interfacing*
- 7-9″ coil zipper*
- coordinating all-purpose thread*
- Optional–Ribbon, trim, thread colors for decorative stitch work
All students are eligible for a 10% discount on class supplies at Modern Domestic or Bolt Fabric Boutique, with receipt from class registration.