This easy top has a flattering cut and is a great introduction to sewing clothes. You’ll learn how to trace a pattern and make adjustments for a better fit, how to use a serger to finish edges, how to work with elastic and how to attach a sleeve.
Supply List for Beginner Blouse
- PATTERN REQUIRED: Modkid Kyoko Misses’ (available at Modern Domestic)
- Swedish Tracing Paper (available at Modern Domestic)
- 2 yards 45″ wide woven fabric (lightweight cotton lawn, voile, shirting, or other apparel-weight woven fabric)
- 1 yard 1/4″ elastic (available at Modern Domestic)
- Thread to match or contrast (available at Modern Domestic)
All students are eligible for a 10% discount on class supplies at Modern Domestic or Bolt Fabric Boutique, with receipt from class registration.